Position closed after an interview

Hey fellow redditors, please help me out. I am a recent graduate and I just started interacting with HR people from different companies. So I had an interview a week ago and I personally think it went well. They said they would get back to me within 2 weeks. And a week later, I received an auto no-reply email, worded like the following:

"Thank you for your continued interest in the xxx position with xxx! This is to inform you that the position has been closed. Please continue to review our careers site and should you meet the requirements for any of the roles of interest, feel free to apply."

I have looked around online and people said that big companies tend to auto send emails to all of their applicants when they are no longer taking applications. But the word "continued" makes me nervous. Is this a way for them to say that I am rejected?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Position closed after an interview Position closed after an interview Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.