How early is too early to call out for personal reasons/because you're sick?

I'm 2ish months into a new job. I also just moved into a new apartment on Monday, need to get a new driver's license (moved states), get a car title signed into my name, fill out paper work for the new apartment at the office, and to study for licensing at my new job. I haven't been able to do a lot of things because I've been packing/moving (all Thanksgiving break was spent moving or packing when not with family). In general, I've been getting a lot of praise. My attendance has been great, I've been told I'm bright, have a good work ethic, etc. I was late on my second day due to unforseen car troubles but I've made up for it by being early every other day, and by coming in on a Saturday/working long days when needed. I also plan on coming in to work during our christmas break to make some extra cash.

I have a lot of personal things I need to get done, that I can't do during business hours basically, on top of packing. Having a day off to do these things would be helpful for obvious reasons. It also seems like people in general at my company call out a bit. We're also in the slow season. If I had been here for 3 months, I wouldn't think twice about it. That being said, I don't want to come off as a slacker, and I want to knock it out of the park my first 90 days.

So reddit, what do you think - if I call out "sick" tomorrow to do these errands, will I be okay? In general, it seems like if you call out after your first month once, it's not the end of the world as long as you don't make a habit of it. Which I obviously don't plan on doing.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How early is too early to call out for personal reasons/because you're sick? How early is too early to call out for personal reasons/because you're sick? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.