6-month contract with no end date?

I will be graduating with my MS in data science. I received an offer from an employment agency to work a 6-month contract with a great company. I am reading over the contract and first off, the start date is off by a whole month and there is no end date or anything indicating that this contract is 6 months. Anyone else experience this?

I'm going to ask the recruiter to give me the end date before signing the contract. Is this the right approach? Should a 6-month contract have the definitive end-date?

I asked the recruiter for the dates over the phone and he gave me some bs without answering the question. Assuming he does not give me the end-date, should I even take it ?I am new to this but I am now hesitant if this is something I should go through with. Any feedback is appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

6-month contract with no end date? 6-month contract with no end date? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.