So, I just saw my job posted on a recruitment website

I saw my 3 month old job posted in the exact same post that I applied to (its the same one since it says that I already applied to that job), they reopened it and I don't know if they're letting me go or are just looking for another analyst. One of the guys in my area is being transferred to another area within the same department but his job title is different because when he applied they offered him the boss title and then backed out, he demanded to keep the title so it would look better in his CV but makes as much money as us analysts, so I don't know if they are looking for another person to fill his position, to fill the position in case one of the more experienced analysts gets chosen for the job he did or if it's me. It seems cruel that they would re open the exact same job post that I applied to without telling me first but I know that they've done that before so, I don't know. What do you think?

TL;DR the same job post that I applied to and got three months ago got reopened and a guy in my area with a different job title to mine is being transferred so I don't know if they're letting me go or if they're looking for his replacement.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

So, I just saw my job posted on a recruitment website So, I just saw my job posted on a recruitment website Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.