Looking for a Job that works with my disability and my Hours

So, I am a full-time college student in need of a job. I have no family support and I am quickly running out of money. I am unable to hold onto normal part-time jobs because my disability often leaves me unable to stand at a constant. I've worked mainly as a Hostess, but I've also worked in a gas station for about three months. I can not handle eight hour jobs where it is constant standing or lifting, my doctor is telling me I shouldn't even be walking more than fifteen minutes at a time. Sadly every job I can find that might be ok with my limited experience and meets my physical needs doesn't meet my need for flexibility due to classes.

I am 100% willing to learn and train for a long time, and I do have a knack for technology! I just need to be taught, but I can't afford classes outside of my regular coursework. I just need some suggestions on where to search or what kind of jobs to look for or places to reach out to.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for a Job that works with my disability and my Hours Looking for a Job that works with my disability and my Hours Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.