Can't tell if this job is legit or not, am I walking into some type of scam?

I posted my resume on craigslist and the first day I posted it I got spam responses I knew from a mile away. About two weeks after I posted I got a response from someone they said they might have an opportunity and to contact their project manager. I googled the number for the project manager and no result but the number does have the area code of my area.

The project manager says that they have an office location and I would be working in that location. I asked if it was full-time and he said if the project grows it will turn into a FT position. He gave me a brief description which is along my line of work but said he wants to meet in person to show the materials of what they have so far. I'm a designer, and they said they were building a team of other designers for the project.

Here's what was weird to me though, he asked if I had a driver's license and I said I did but I don't have car. He said the job comes with a company car. Why would cars be given to....designers? Where the job is located, a car is a plus but probably also not necessary.

So right now I don't have the name or any info about their company which may not exist yet because they are starting up, and a possible perk that doesn't really make sense to me, and seems like a lot to offer for a new company.

Also lets say there's no info available online about the company and he wants to meet at the office. What would they think if I suggested to meet in a coffee shop or something? Would they think I'm assuming they are rapists or killers or something or be understanding? If they give me the address of the office and there's no info available I'd rather meet in public.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can't tell if this job is legit or not, am I walking into some type of scam? Can't tell if this job is legit or not, am I walking into some type of scam? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.