Would it be appalling to go to interview at the same company I walked out of?

What a shitty situation.

I work(ed) at a call center for 2 years. I had the opportunity to grow as an employee. And I did! They offered decent benefits, pay. However, the actual job was horrible. It wasn't the worst job out there but it had high turnover rate. People generally just walk out and never come back. I told myself I wouldn't be like that.

Everyday, I would tell myself that I could do it! I gave myself motivational self-talk every morning. The final straw came when I started to get weird tremors that I've never gotten before. It was scary. I know my health was being affected. I applied to different departments within the company to no avail. About 20 different applications sent out. I got fed up after I was denied the opportunity to go to a different department the last time.

I was calling in because I was depressed and exhausted. Finally, after finishing up a horrible phone call at work with a customer, I decided it was time. I was borderline delirious because I hadn't been sleeping. I told myself that my body is telling me to stop working there. I looked around and everyone was miserable but still trying to push through. I didn't want to pick up a nasty habit of something just to cope.

I gave my one day notice via email to my supervisor. I told them sorry and that I needed to do this for my own health. That was my last day. I spoke on the phone with my supervisor and he told me I was good worker. I said thanks and the call ended. They couldn't say much else because they knew I was suffering and they knew that really nothing would. That's the job.

I have an interview next week with another job position within the same company. FINALLY. Of Course right after I do this! Which seems suspicious. But whatever. I put in the application that I've worked there before. Maybe they are interviewing me with the intentions of not hiring me anyway. (Quantity interview quotas.) Would it be reprehensible for me to go to the interview after somewhat walking out of a job last month?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be appalling to go to interview at the same company I walked out of? Would it be appalling to go to interview at the same company I walked out of? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.