How do I avoid being ghosted after an interview?

I’m in much need of advice. I’ve lost track of the amount of times a company says they will get back to me “in the next ___ days” and then never hear from them again or hear from them a week or even weeks later than when I should have heard back. I always send a follow up thank you email that same day or day after. Then if I don’t hear anything back by the date they gave me for when I should hear back by, I’ll send a follow up email thanking them for their time and for an update. Is there something else I should be doing? How often should I follow up? I just had a final interview last Tuesday for a job that I’m pumped on but was supposed to hear back last Friday. I followed up on Friday and still haven’t heard anything. What should I do so I don’t get ghosted but also don’t become an annoyance?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I avoid being ghosted after an interview? How do I avoid being ghosted after an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.