Will I ever find a job?

Let me tell you about me.

(I’m on mobile because I don’t have internet at my house. Sorry for typos!)

I got my first job during high school and worked 2 jobs my senior year while playing sports and volunteering as a dance coach. I haven’t stopped working 2 jobs since then (except for summer 2015).

I’m a first generation college student (kinda, my parent got their degree as I was entering high school so there was 0 guidance about what was happening.) I almost dropped out of college 2 different times just because of the cost, having only partial federal assistance and no family assistance. My degree is in a communications.

While in college, I worked. A lot. I always worked at least 2 jobs, my senior year I was receiving paychecks from 5 different positions. I was focused on paying my bills not the experience I was getting and unpaid internships were out of the question. Now I lack experience outside of the classroom. I graduated May 2017.

I immediate started a new position as an AmeriCorps service member working in a high school (again, unrelated.) because I wanted to give my time to this program that meant a lot to me. It has a 2 year max limit, I’ll be unemployed by the end of this coming week for the first time since 16 years old, and now I’m looking for jobs again.

A career adviser from my university helped me rewrite my resume. I explain in my cover letter that my AmeriCorps experience, while unrelated, did offer me professional growth and skills, but after putting in way too many applications even to entry level positions, all I’ve gotten is “sorry, we’ve decided to go with another applicant” and it just seems like I will never find a job or employer who will give me a shot.

Will I ever find a job?

Tl:dr - I have a lot of experience, just not in what I want to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Will I ever find a job? Will I ever find a job? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.