What positions should I look for with these qualifications?

I’m a college student majoring in Languages (getting TEFL Certified) and minoring in Music. At my last college I studied Digital Design and Music Production. I have a year experience of teaching music technology at after-school programs and cumulatively a year and a half customer service experience (Old Navy, Starbucks, Apple). I had a pretty successful freelance photography business when I lived in Boston, my I’m in a new community in Florida where it’s harder to market myself.

I hate my job, I hate working retail sales, I hate upselling, I love language practice but it’s exhausting to switch between 3 different languages all day. I get paid $15/hr with health/dental and I need something that can match this, preferably something with tips. I was looking at serving but so many places require that you already have experience with it. I’ve looked at working for family portrait and school photographers by the pay isn’t great.

My skill set keywords are like: - children, music, teaching, technology, coffee, customer service, photography, photo editing, foreign languages

What kind of part-time job do you think I could get with this kind of work experience? Are there fields I’m missing? The job doesn’t even have to be pertinent to my field, as long as it’s just not awful and pays me enough to cover my bills. I’m just looking for ideas if anyone can help me brainstorm!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What positions should I look for with these qualifications? What positions should I look for with these qualifications? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.