Need Advice on How to Attend A Job Interview

Hello All, so my current job completely drains me. I get my work done but I spend at least 3 hours a day commuting. I already wake up at 6am and get home at 7pm, and if I'm late by like 3 minutes because of traffic or weather or 3 crashes (like today) they make it seem like it's the end of the world. I am drained and don't want to wake up earlier when I do the same amount of work. I am also underpaid by about 30% compared to my peers in similar positions, and don't feel like my health is worth the small salary and long hours. This is taking a toll on my car expenses, my health, and my time spent doing things I enjoy with people I care about.

I have been applying to jobs, and a bit over a month ago I had a phone interview with a place that is like 30 minutes away from me, which is bad for a lot, but amazing compared to what I have now. I prepared a lot for that interview and at the end of the interview the interviewer mentioned how she wanted me to have an in-person interview the following Thursday. I asked at what time, and she said it depended on the manager and would get back to me. I sent a thank you email, and got no answer. I called her the Wednesday before and did not get an answer either. At this point I accepted that I wasn't getting the job.

Fast forward to today, I get an email from the managing director saying he saw my resume for a general application and would want to see me in an in-person interview next Tuesday in the morning. I don't know what to do because I am currently working and it is less than a week away. Should I reschedule for another time, or should I just tell my employer that I have a doctors appointment or something to get out of work for a few hours?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need Advice on How to Attend A Job Interview Need Advice on How to Attend A Job Interview Reviewed by Louhi on juin 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.