Tips on getting hired with a contract research organization?

I have 7 years of retail experience, 3 being management, 2 are administrative assistant, other 2 are sales floor. I have a bachelors in Biological Sciences. Will a certification in GCP aid me in my search? Looking for any position really like project specialist, contract research assistant, anything entry level. I think I have a lot of transferable skills such as presenting, team leadership etc. just curious about how hirable I am in this field given my experience or lack thereof.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Tips on getting hired with a contract research organization? Tips on getting hired with a contract research organization? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.