Ghosted after offer for going home to have wisdom teeth removed

tl;dr is pretty much the title

I was in an extended paid internship when I received a job offer for a local financial services firm. The verbal offer included that the start date was for training beginning June 17th. I was told that I would be receiving the offer letter last Friday. After I was told that, I told my internship I would have to leave. This coincided with me needing to have 4 wisdom teeth removed (two were seriously impacted). Because I don’t have great dental insurance, it’s cheaper to get done in my home country. I bought a ticket home, leaving plenty of time to get to training, and told my new boss (because we were trying to sort out logistics of a drug test). He did not respond and never sent me the letter. The job got reposted on LinkedIn the next day. I emailed again on Monday to ask for the letter and was told to let him know when I was back in the country (I had already told him my return date, which was well in advance of training). I sent another email giving him the info. Today, i let him know I was set to begin traveling back. He has not responded. I think I’m being ghosted because he wanted someone to start immediately, even though there was a week buffer zone and any of you who have had wisdom teeth removed know it’s no joke and should happen sooner rather than later. I guess I should not have told him, or I should not have left my internship without the signed letter in hand. Lessons learned I guess. Besides giving him a call Monday, what else can I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Ghosted after offer for going home to have wisdom teeth removed Ghosted after offer for going home to have wisdom teeth removed Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.