I applied for a job with this team in Janissary and was interviewed, I was turned down as there was someone with more experience - I've been unemployed for some time, so this is understandable. A similar role within the team has come up and I've asked for an application pack, I have to end my CV to apply - this will be sent to the same person who I applied to and who interviewed me last time. The thing is I'm still out of work, the only thing that's changed is I'm now participating in a long-distance course (relevant to the role). So how do I re-apply without just saying the exact same thing as last time?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Tips for re-applying for the same job
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: