They never told me when I was starting and I don't know what to do now.

So I just got hired and last Wednesday they said they didn't know if I was going to start on Monday or Wednesday and that they would call me when they figure it out.

Well they didn't call Thursday or Friday. I ended up calling but no one answered so I left a voicemail. So now I don't know if i'm starting Monday or not. They never gave me a time to come or where to go...

Thing is, I'm cat sitting for my sister in a city 45-60 minutes away right now. She gets back Wednesday night. My plan if I was to start Monday was to go home Sunday night, stay home Monday, then back to my sisters Tuesday after work (I'd be taking a bus because I hate driving into the city) to feed them and all that and then bus back home. However, since I didn't get told what's up, I'm assuming I'm starting Wednesday? So I don't want to waste time and money bussing back home Sunday and back again when I didn't have to at all.

So basically my question is what should I assume here? I'm afraid they'll call Monday morning being like "where are you?" or "sorry we didn't call you can you be here in 20 minutes?" meanwhile I'm in the city. My friend said they can't be mad at me given that they didn't call me and I was given no context as to what time and where to go.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

They never told me when I was starting and I don't know what to do now. They never told me when I was starting and I don't know what to do now. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.