The hiring manager has been consistently forgetting our calls

We had two calls and one in person interview is scheduled next week. The first call, she was 30 minutes late. I emailed her and she then called me clearly unprepared.

She then said she will contact me next week for an in person interview. 1.5 weeks went buy so I emailed her. We then scheduled an appointment for next week. She emailed me to talk to me briefly before the interview next week. We scheduled a calling time and she forgot again. I emailed her and haven’t yet heard back.

The company is a large hospital group that gets raving reviews. So I am a bit confused of what is going on here. Anyone got insights into these kinds of practices?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

The hiring manager has been consistently forgetting our calls The hiring manager has been consistently forgetting our calls Reviewed by Louhi on juin 21, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.