Quitting 4 year job without notice

I’m 20 and have been a dishwasher/prep cook/bitchboy for 4 years at a local restaurant. I still make minimum wage, no tips, and the place has been increasingly difficult to deal with. I’m a pretty easy going person and don’t really get too worked up about anything. I’m there to work, so while I’m there I’ll do what I’m told, get paid, and that’ll be that. But lately the place has been getting worse and worse with my boss becoming more inept by the week and refusing to schedule the necessary help. For example, everyone there knows that on certain days we need atleast 3 waitresses and a hostess to deal with the usual dinner rush. My boss however always prepares for the place to be dead or something, so we will have 2 waitresses and no hostess. This leaves me to fill in and there are days where I am literally running between doing dishes and being in the dining room. I do all of this while getting no tips and the same snarky attitude from my boss. There have also been incidents with my pay where my boss has put some of my hours as “tipped hours” even though I make no tips. Basically trying to fuck me over and pay me less even though I bust my ass.

I’ve been humoring the idea of getting a new job for awhile now for better pay/hours/less stress and an opportunity opened up on short notice. I basically have the new job already (interview on Tuesday but it’s basically just a formality). Here’s the thing, I’m pretty fucking terrified of my boss and the response I’ll receive. I’ve seen her reem people out when they put in their notice and it’s something I really don’t want to deal with, and I’ll also be able to start my new job right away as opposed to making them wait 2 weeks. I know it would be burning a bridge, but I am pretty confident I could still use one of the cooks as a reference given he is related to one of my dad’s close friends. I guess to sum it up my question is would it be super scummy to quit with no notice given the shit I’ve put up with? I know it’s usually not good to burn bridges and that those 4 years “count” in terms of future jobs, but I’m afraid my boss wouldn’t be a good reference even if I gave notice. In my head it’s be better to just get it over with and move on than drag it out over the next 2 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting 4 year job without notice Quitting 4 year job without notice Reviewed by Louhi on juin 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.