I hate my apprenticeship. I am doing a HGV technician apprenticeship and it is making me beyond depressed and I'm unsure of what to do. I started it about two months ago. The reason I got the job was because I did work experience there and, at the time, I really liked it. But now I just hate it. My parents dont want me to leave it but i am so close. There are no job opportunities in my area and i dont know what to do. I seriously can not stand this anymore. I dont want to do this in the future. Feel like I was doing it to make everyone happy. Any advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Absolutely hate my apprenticeship
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: