First off, just found this sub and loving it! Hope to contribute more in the future. I’ll try to keep it short. Im a fresh grad and now working at a firm for 3 months now. Practically forced into this industry by my parents when i already know that I dont want to be in it before graduating.
At first, i wanted to quit within 2 weeks, but thats just me panicking. Over time, i adjusted myself to the routine, but the environment isnt encouraging. The office politics isnt bad, but the policies they implemented are insanely ridiculous. The work slowly got more stressful because its busy season.
Im drained and worn out every day with long hours. My boss would shame/humuliate me whenever i fucked up. Not to mention, he’s a bad communicator and not good at managing people. To me, it was too much, i cried. I cant sleep properly most days. Lay in bed at 11, only to really fall asleep at 1. Then wake up at 4/5am because i have an anxiety attack about going to work later on. This is the most anxious and depressed ive been in
I hv no one to talk to about this. My parents would only bring up the “be grateful for this” tactic on me. My friends would also say the same thing, saying i should at least stay for a year. That left me stunned. But i hv a few that were in the similar position and succeeded.
Im afraid if i leave, i’ll be labeled many things. Weak, entitled, worse employee, childish, etc. i also have a feeling that if i put in my notice, boss would use some weird tactic to pull me back to work.
Im not planning to have another job lined up. I wanna work on my side hustle. Was a hobby during uni, but i want it to become more. Working on it while having this current job is slowly becoming impossible. Long hours leave me tired and not creative (side hustle requires me to be creative). I have a few thousand saved up to pay my bills (no rent, just student loans and internet) in addition to the pay from the job. I guess i can survive for about 4/5 months.
If my side hustle doesnt work out, at least i can show recruiters what ive done and the skills ive learned and can contribute into the industry that im reallyyy interested in.
So, idk. I feel stuck. What are your opinions? Or does anyone have a similar exp? If need more clarification, do comment. Thanks and have a nice day!
TLDR: I dislike my job that im in for 3 months. Not good boss and unfavourable environment. Want to work on my side hustle, but job is tiring and draining me. Opinions?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: