Professional Life: Doomed fate?

I recently finished grad school last month (MPA) and have been seeking opportunities in local and special purpose government as well as nonprofit organizations. So far, I have been unable to find anything and have only secured one interview in the past month. Thankfully, I have some saving left from grants and a previous part time job. My experience set is weak. I have had part time jobs working on politics campaigns as well as a graduate assistant. At these jobs, I did very little of substance that I can point to during interviews or other venues.

I have been realistic about where I am qualified to work. The jobs I have been applying to have been paid and unpaid internships and basic administrative roles that do not require me to have a graduate degree but may allow for upward mobility in desired organizations.

If I am unable to secure a role in an organization in my field and have to settle for a retail type job as my savings runs out, is my professional life effectively over? If not, what actions can I take to not become completely irrelevant in my field of choice while working these menial dead end jobs?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Professional Life: Doomed fate? Professional Life: Doomed fate? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.