Got a call back, conversation went well and was asked my schedule for a phone interview with the director. We agreed on a time, but not a date, awaiting directors availability. Was told to wait for an email, with the job description and date of interview. It's been 6 hours, should I expect it today?
Basically the title.
Should I expect it today, or at some point this week?
I know this is all dependent on whats going on at the company, but if any of you have gone through something similar. I would love to hear your stories.
Thank you
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Got a call back, conversation went well and was asked my schedule for a phone interview with the director. We agreed on a time, but not a date, awaiting directors availability. Was told to wait for an email, with the job description and date of interview. It's been 6 hours, should I expect it today?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: