TLDR: My father is burnt out and is nearing the point in his life when he can no longer physically perform his job.
He can go to a entry level position (like a greeter at Walmart, or work at a Home Depot) but I don’t think he would make enough to survive.
I’m looking for suggestions to where he should look for a job that would allow him to use his extensive construction knowledge but not actually have to perform the physical labor himself.
Note that just hiring a crew to do heavy lifting or contracting out is not an option as there are already too many newer companies doing the exact same thing in the area. I’m really looking for something that is more on the fringe, as far away from the work itself as possible.
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
My father, a carpenter of 60 years needs a low-impact job. Where to go from here?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: