Inquiry about job references

There is a job opening at an embassy in my country, and they listed that it’s preferred to provide them with two former employees as references.

The problem is that I’m a fresh graduate, and I only worked as an intern at two companies. I can only refer my last employer because my first employer left the company and now works somewhere else. To be honest, I can track her down, but I worked there 3 years ago as an intern, and I highly doubt that she will even remember me in the first place. So I listed one employer and a faculty member.

Will this hinder my application process? If I was called in for an interview, will they ask me to provide them with the first employer contact information? Also, do you know what type of questions the references will be asked?

Thanks in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Inquiry about job references Inquiry about job references Reviewed by Louhi on juin 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.