Lots of my work colleagues are leaving our company - I'm guessing this is a red flag

I've been in current job for about a year now and it's mostly seemed to tick over well. However within the last month or so lots of coworkers are leaving for a variety of reasons, but most seem to hate working at our company. I don't have an issue with where I work at all so I feel as if I've missed the 'red flag' that they're all seeing.

Should I be concerned? I'm currently on a holiday from work but I'm back Monday.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Lots of my work colleagues are leaving our company - I'm guessing this is a red flag Lots of my work colleagues are leaving our company - I'm guessing this is a red flag Reviewed by Louhi on juin 28, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.