Just curious, how’s this AMAZING job market treating you? :)

Everyone keeps saying the job market is amazing, record low unemployment, etc

How’s it treating you?

I got really bashed during an informational interview, the guy kept saying job market is amazing, etc all I had stated was “I really wish I could figure it where it’s great to get my opportunity as well”...he ended up saying - “You’re a no good liberal entitled kid who doesn’t understand how much you’re getting, I worked for half the pay when I started and made it, this economy is amazing....you’re just demanding way too much”.

I just respectfully thanked him for his time and then he hung up.

...he’s 64 and “half” of what I was being offered is $24,000 before taxes in the Bay Area of California. Which 40 years ago wasn’t bad, not it’s about $60,000 below livable salary in the Bay Area, still way too low but $80,000 is an amazing start for how expensive the Bay Area has become.

So, I really want to get the sense of what the job market is really like. :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just curious, how’s this AMAZING job market treating you? :) Just curious, how’s this AMAZING job market treating you? :) Reviewed by Louhi on juin 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.