So I applied about two weeks ago via the online app AND an in person application. I called a few days after to check the status of my app, and the manager of my city’s subways said she would start pulling applications then. About 4 or 5 days later, I called again to check the status of my app, and the woman who answered said the manager was out that morning, but that she’s recognized my name and may hear soon. It’s been nearly a week since THEN, and I’m debating whether to call again tomorrow or just ditch it. Maybe they rejected me lol? They did say they were hiring, and my application was good (so I believe)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Applied to subway 2 weeks ago. Called twice with no status application. To call again or not?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: