I'm looking to get a Part-time Job for the first time over this summer. Any advice?

I'm 17 years old, on my way to being a senior in high school and I want to get a part time job for the first time. I've applied to intern programs and other places, and I've been rejected by all of them. Also, my resume is only two pages long so it can only mean that I must be doing something wrong.

I have an interest in the mobile department and like to consult with technology a lot, but I also don't mind working at a fast food restaurant.

I need some help on how I can land a part time job because honestly I really want to do something productive over the summer and also make some money. Some questions that I have:

  • What jobs did you first apply to? What do you recommend me to work at?
  • Some jobs like Target or AMC favor in me applying online. Should I still try to apply in person?
  • How exactly do I ask to apply for the job, in person? Do I just come in and ask the manager? Is it a good idea to call them before and during the application?
  • Considering that I'm only a minor and have no work experience, what should be my expected salary by the hour?
  • I've never, in my life, ever been to a job or work interview. What are some key points to prepare myself in being successful for an interview?
  • What should be my attire when I'm applying to different jobs like fast foods or department stores?
  • What should I expect when I'm applying for a job?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post. Your help is much appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm looking to get a Part-time Job for the first time over this summer. Any advice? I'm looking to get a Part-time Job for the first time over this summer. Any advice? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.