I think might be unemployable

I am 27 year old female. I do not have any work experience that lasted more than a month. My last job was in April 2018. Everywhere I worked involved a temp agency with boring, repetitive work. I know I hate that type of work but is was the only job that would hire me with no interview required.

I will admit that I am terribly anxious in job interviews. I don't have any experience to remember when asked like common interview questions. I especially hate behavioral questions. I really don't understand what they want to be honest. And I sit there like an idiot trying to come up with something. I don't have much practice with interviewing.

Also, I am like really fat. And I sit in the chair pulling at my clothing trying not to seem AS fat but still failing of course. I get extremely anxious wearing professional clothing. Like a fake. Like I do not belong in their world or something. The only thing I'm comfortable in is baggy hoodies and jeans and a messy ponytail. I don't go outside much.

All the jobs that don't require 1+ customer service experience are job that I can reasonable get if I'm lucky and those are the ones that I continue to quit. I know I cannot keep quitting jobs and hell I don't even have a year of experience combined with all the jobs I had over the years.

I am not trying to be too negative but I don't know what else to do really.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I think might be unemployable I think might be unemployable Reviewed by Louhi on juin 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.