Discussed a start date, would it be acceptable to ask if there is flexibility to change it?

Hello,

I accepted a job offer on June 14 and the company said they were flexible if I wanted to adjust the start-date on the offer letter which was July 15. I did that and stated if July 22 would work and the company said yes. I officially ended my employment for my prior company on June 28 after giving two weeks of accepting the new job.

I need to move out-of-state for this job (600 miles away) and am in the process of looking for an apartment. I could commit to the July 22 start date, but some apartments I'm looking at may have a later than idea move-in date.

Would it be acceptable to ask if there was flexibility to move the start date a week further to July 29?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Discussed a start date, would it be acceptable to ask if there is flexibility to change it? Discussed a start date, would it be acceptable to ask if there is flexibility to change it? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.