Having a new job is exhausting!

Am I the only one? We bust our asses to finally land that new gig, but starting a new job is one of the most awkward and exhausting things I’ve ever dealt with.

I’m three weeks into my new job and it’s a constant roller coaster of “ok! I think I got this!” to being convinced the whole office hates me to seeing a light at the end of the tunnel to then feeling like I don’t know shit and don’t know if I ever will.

There’s so much to learn and so little grace period. There are people constantly hovering behind me, and of course there’s always that one person who thinks they run the show and have a way of making me feel like a total turd.

I was well respected and very “needed” at my last job, and it’s tough being the disposable “new girl”. I think I would perform better if I cared just a little less, which would take some of that paralyzing pressure off me.

I still feel like this was a good move, and that I’ll get there. I just cannot wait until my job is just the normal “ugh, it’s work” exhausting and not the constant “I have to prove myself” exhausting.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Having a new job is exhausting! Having a new job is exhausting! Reviewed by Louhi on juin 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.