I am seeking to work at politically-aligned non-profits that are opposed to the ones I have work with so far. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and how did you go about it?

My career has mostly been at libertarian/conservative/"free market" organizations, but my views have changed quite a bit in the past several years, and I am now looking for work at liberal/environmentalist/social justice-aligned organizations. Has anyone had a similar career experience, and have any advice about how to discuss your prior work on cover letters and in interviews? It's tricky to use accomplishments you helped the organization achieve as a selling point when they are opposed to the goals of your employer, or you personally no longer consider them to be positive for society. Thanks for any help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am seeking to work at politically-aligned non-profits that are opposed to the ones I have work with so far. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and how did you go about it? I am seeking to work at politically-aligned non-profits that are opposed to the ones I have work with so far. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and how did you go about it? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.