Waited over an hour for an interview...a sign?

TL;DR: Waited 1hr 10 minutes for an interview that had a set time while also having someone who was supposed to interview after me interview before me. Should I take this as a bad indicator? I don't NEED the job.

I went into an interview today at 1:30 (scheduled time) and the receptionist made me fill out an application even though I did one online. Annoying but not uncommon. There was a guy who was finishing his up while I sat down and began mine so a few minutes later he was the first for an interview. 20+ minutes pass and a younger guy showed up, he told the receptionist he had an interview at 2pm. She said he had filled out an online application already so he could sit down. Wut? Ok, whatever. Another 10 minutes pass and the interviewer comes out. She stumbles over my name so I say it and she says "I'm going to interview younger guy first, he was here longer." I was too stunned to say anything (why even acknowledge me at that point?). So he goes in for the interview. Now I'd been there for just over half an hour so I consider leaving but decide not to. It takes this guy 40 minutes to interview. I didn't get into mine until an hour and 10 minutes past the time stated AND I had been usurped, I was pretty annoyed. But right at the moment I was about to get up and leave she comes out. So I interview for 20 minutes and she offers me the job. I told her I'd get back to her.

Is this an indication on how the whole place runs? Constantly behind, uncaring or unknowing of their own incapability. It's not a great job but it isn't horrible either, I don't technically NEED the job, but it would be nice. I don't know...any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Waited over an hour for an interview...a sign? Waited over an hour for an interview...a sign? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.