So last Tuesday I emailed my resume for a position that explicitly states no phone calls. But the situation is a little weird. I am an intern at one freelance company and they do business with the place I applied to. So, the person I shadowed emailed the lady who I sent my resume to. Basically saying that I’d be good for the positions and stuff. He sent that about 15 minutes after I sent my resume and she responded immediately saying that she’ll “keep any eye out for it” which I think implies she didn’t notice my email 15 minutes prior. It’s not Saturday and I’ve heard nothing. Normally I would call, but the posting says not to.
The person I’m shadowing said I should on Monday just re-mail her, no even acknowledging my last email. Just send my resume as if I never had before. This seems like a weird approach and in fact I’ve heard from places before that this is a thing I should not do.
Basically I just am curious if this would be a smart idea and listen to him or if I should send a general follow up email saying and acknowledge I already applied once.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: