(Reposting to conform to sub rules)
Crossposting this to several subs so I can reach the widest audience possible. Reddit, I need some advice.
I got fired today for excessive tardiness. I won't go into details but suffice it to say that I was in my position for several years, and after today I've realized that I was very much in a "don't give a crap" kind of place, mentally. I fully acknowledge I was fired for valid reasons and have no beef with my former employer, this was entirely on me (INB4 "maybe you should just show up to work on time" - yup, I know, and this will definitely be my primary focus as far as personal development goes).
I held a corporate-level, senior SME/admin role, and I possess an extremely high level of knowledge and experience in a fairly niche field. I'm currently looking at some positions that could offer as much as a 50% pay increase from what I was making, in a similar or almost identical role, so obviously I was being underpaid - which I kind of knew already, and is probably the biggest factor in that "don't give a crap" attitude I had. I totally acknowledge that just getting lazy and not caring, rather than seeking a new opportunity, is totally my fault. But, now that I'm having this come-to-Jesus moment, I'm not sure how to proceed with future opportunities. Do I tell them I was fired for tardiness? Is it acceptable to decline discussing the reasons I left the company? How would this affect my chances for landing a new position, or salary/benefit negotiations? I appreciate any and all advice, insight, anecdotes, etc. If you have questions I'll try to respond as best I can. Thanks in advance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: