How can I explain my walking out of a job to a future employer.

I am in a real, peculiar pickle.

I walked out of a department for a company and applied for a job a week later in a different department within the same company!

Situation: I walked out of a company that I had been working with for about two years. I was wanting to transfer to another department after I reached my one year mark. At that point you are eligible for transferring to a different department. I applied 15+ times to a specific department I wanted to work in. I got rejected 15+ times without even an interview or call back. I was discouraged.

I finally had enough of working in my current department. I was starting to get health issues and I told my manager at the time that this was taking a toll. I sent them an email explaining why I would be resigning. I apologized and said it was on short notice (as in one day notice). I left. They called me back asking if I am sure I wanted to leave. I told them yes.

They know that I have been trying to transfer to a different department. They know that I have been speaking with other management regarding ways get the attention of the other department. I've had my resume reworked multiple times, I've had another management put in a good word for me. But still-Nothing. I was discouraged and walked out.

NOW, ONE WEEK LATER after resigning and giving a day notice... I saw a job position was open in the department that I've wanted to work in with that SAME company! I am now FINALLY getting an interview.

I quit about a week ago, and now am I applying to a different department in the same company! They are going to be so put off by that.

I don't know what to say. I have two interviews. One interview and then if things go fine, then a second one. I want to leave a good impression.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I explain my walking out of a job to a future employer. How can I explain my walking out of a job to a future employer. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.