Does anybody work retail or loss prevention here? I've done something stupid and have a question about the consequences
So I work retail and do 2 jobs (stocking and preparing food). Due to a scheduling error I was scheduled the same time as somebody else (for this particular food preparing job there's only 1 person required to do it on the floor at a time) so I came up with the bright idea to come and clock in and leave, then return later and clock out. Did this for a full week and then went and collected my pay check. Well, of course they did an audit beforehand, they always do but it freaked me out. I say in the timesheet My boss did a transfer on to me from preparing food to stocking on those days, the only reason she would have done that is if she knew i wasnt there working on those days (she never checks and somebody else was working it so i didnt think she'd notice). Im wondering what the chances are that i got caught? I was scared that I'd show up and my paycheck would be being investigated or something but they handed it over to me with no problems. I havent heard anything yet, im showing up tomorrow and im worried ill be pulled into a backroom or something. Since this happened last week, what are the chances i got caught? Do you think they'd have withheld my check or called me earlier if they were suspicious?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: