I am 24 and have 1.5 years of job experience, and I know that I need minimum another 1.5 before I am eligible to apply to the FBI. However, in this time I would like to earn my master's degree (I have my B.A. in International Studies and Spanish) I have experience in a few different industries (currently work in nonprofit), and I am considering the following degrees:
- master's of bilingual education
- master's of public policy
- master's of public administration
- master's of social work
My ultimate career goal is to become a special agent, but I know that it's competitive so I want to choose a degree that will make me competitive but also a degree/field that I would still enjoy if I never am able to become a special agent. This is why IT, Computer Science, and Engineering aren't on my list (for anyone who is going to suggest these).
I feel equally happy with any of these degrees, but I'm wondering if there's anyone with experience with the FBI who could tell me which of these would be most valued by the FBI. I know that job experience is also very important, and I am still working so I will be gaining job experience (I'm going to do grad school part-time). But I just want to know out of these which would be best in terms of what the FBI usually recruits.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: