Am I wasting my time?

So long story short, one or two years in retail turned into 20 really quickly. Now I'm 38 and working full time on a little gulf island off the coast of BC, Canada. My passion had always been film and theatre, but I would really like to make some money! I've got high school. I've got a good aptitude for computers and am toying with the idea of online schooling for IT, network management, something along those lines. Not looking to be rich but even 50k+ a year looks sweet right now. Is online worth it? I support my partner, so quitting my job to be a full time student isn't an option.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I wasting my time? Am I wasting my time? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.