I had an interview the other day at a company and the hiring manager talked about how they needed a different caliber of middle managers than what they currently had in place. I was interviewing for one of those positions and was hopeful that meant there would be some advantages and not just headaches. The discussion of pay came up and he asked me what I needed to make that job something that I’d want to do. I gave him an hourly rate that was $2.00 bucks per hour higher than what they’ve been paying their middle managers and he kinda scoffed and said “none of our people here now are making that”. I smiled and reminded him that he said he needed better than what they currently had in place but wanted to pay the same or less money than they are. He kinda looked insulted at first then sad and said “you’re 100% right, here I am asking you to come in here and work more efficiently and take on more but the money I’m offering absolutely isn’t worth what is being asked”. There is supposed to be a follow up interview after he has a talk with the owner but I learned a valuable lesson. With 20 years of experience in my industry I am interviewing them just as much as they are me.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: