Hey guys!
I am currently an accounting student and have an internship this summer. Recently, a team manager reached out in response to an application I sent about a month prior, but I had already accepted and started my internship. I do have interest in working for them, since I still have one more summer after this before I graduate. I told my dad, and he said to email the manager back and let him know that I had already accepted and started a different internship but would love to stay in touch for next year. Later on, my dad and I were talking and he said it actually would have not hurt me to still interview with them for experience, and if I got the job, I could not accept it and let them know that I was given another offer that I feel better suits me. I asked him about if it would break the chance of getting the offer next year if that were to happen, and he told me that if anything, it would make me look more valuable and desirable to be hired next year if I got the job and re-applied.
So a couple days ago, I got an email from another team leader of another company saying that he saw my resume on my linkedin (i have not updated my linkedin really) and told me he think I would potentially be a great fit for their team and gave me the link to apply for the job. I looked more into the company and am very interested to potentially work for them in the future. I told my dad about this, and he said the same thing. He said to apply and see where it goes, the interview experience will be very beneficial whether I get it or not. He said if I don't get it, I could still obviously reapply next year or they still have me on file. But if I do get it, I could tell them that I was given another offer that I find better suiting for me, and it would make me seen as more valuable for the future. I would be submitting my resume that they saw on linkedin, I also have not changed that since then.
I trust my dads opinion because he is in a similar field and does the same work, but does anybody have any advice on what would be more beneficial for me to do? Do what I did with the first company? Or would the interview experience benefit my interview skills whether I get it or not, and if I do get the job, will be more valuable for the future in their eyes?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: