What shall I do to handle a new bad job situation

I was hired 3 weeks ago in a company, a colleague was assigned to train me, most of the times she's busy and when she has time she explains things fast , and seems to be angry when I ask questions, she told me that I need to get authorization to access the company's system and different programs, she didn't tell me who to call and how to ask for the authorization , I asked other employees and took me time to get to the right people, and then she got angry and yelled at me for getting the authorization late, she gives me things to do and when I make mistakes , she belittles me and treats me as if I was stupid, I'm still in probation period and I don't want to insult her or put her in her place, because I don't want to be fired I need the job, my manager doesn't care , he barely speaks to anyone and he doesn't bother with anyone, since the first day I asked for a desk to sit on, he only cared to tell people to give me one only 2 days ago , I'm supposed to do a report next week but I didn't understand how to do it completely and I'm frightened to ask her because I know she'll not help and worse , what shall I do to put her in her place without ruining my chances in a company? P.s it's a Korean company and that colleague is also Korean, I don't know if her attitude and behavior is normal in companies in Korea?, Is it normal to treat New employees like this to tough them up or something ? or is she just rude?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What shall I do to handle a new bad job situation What shall I do to handle a new bad job situation Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.