Just offered a position as an IS Analyst, they are doing a background/credit check. My credit history is not very good. What can I do?
I was just offered a position at a bank and filled out the form for the background check today. Other than my bad credit, my record is squeaky clean. My worries are that I start this job, they let me go and then I'm without a job. I may be able to get a job back at the current employer I'm with now, however, that's not a guarantee either. Should I e-mail HR at my new employer and tell them about my bad credit? I had the interview yesterday and they offered me the job this morning and were very impressed with me. The administrator at my current job told me that he would write me a letter of recommendation if I needed it.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and input.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Just offered a position as an IS Analyst, they are doing a background/credit check. My credit history is not very good. What can I do?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 11, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: