Starting a new job at my dream company next week, and recently got diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder
I've been dealing with some health issues for the past couple of months, and recently got diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. As long as the symptoms of the disease are managed with medicine I should be okay to work. I'm starting a new job next week as well.
However, I'll need to visit a few doctors each month for at least the next 3 months to ensure that everything is under control and to mange treatment.
I did not know about this diagnosis during the application process. Should I inform my new employer of my health situation? I'm assuming there may be days where I need to take off early to these mandatory appointments and I don't want to leave a bad impression. But I also don't want to seem like I am an unreliable worker.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Starting a new job at my dream company next week, and recently got diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: