Should I look for another job or am I being overly sensitive? Bad cultural fit at new job

I'm an introverted type of person and thought I could handle this new job. It's definitely a social environment and an open floor plan. I'm on the quiet side and prefer privacy. I'm sort of left out of conversations in my work area and it's starting to get uncomfortable. Also way more impromptu meetings than I had expected. Everyone at my office goes to lunch at the same time and my team + another team always eat the catered food together around the kitchen table. The other team do not seem to even seem to like me because I'm not that talkative so I'd obviously prefer to be eating lunch alone but it would be immediately clear to my team and others at the company who will notice that. I sit with them because my entire team does including my boss.

Pretty sure I haven't made a good first impression. In my previous job, the environment was great and as a result I did very well there. My last manager became one of my best references to date. This new work environment seems to highlight all the weakest areas of me and I feel stressed each day.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I look for another job or am I being overly sensitive? Bad cultural fit at new job Should I look for another job or am I being overly sensitive? Bad cultural fit at new job Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.