Should I include my GPA (overall) on internship application if it is optional?

I am applying for a summer internship and the application asks for my overall GPA. The qualifications listed for the internship did not include any minimum GPA requirements, and the GPA field is not one of the "required fields" on the application, so I am able to submit the application without putting my GPA. I currently have a 3.02 GPA, and am wondering if it is better to put my GPA so it does not look like I am hiding my GPA from the company, or if it would be best to not include it since it is not really something to brag about.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I include my GPA (overall) on internship application if it is optional? Should I include my GPA (overall) on internship application if it is optional? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.