Ready to send follow up email - do I still send?

I just went for a job interview with a great company and a perfect role. I know from past experience not to get my hopes up even though the interview went very well. I have drafted my follow up email to send this afternoon thanking him for his time and expressing my interest in progressing however during the interview he mentioned how busy he has been and the emails he has to get through due to taking on the role I’m applying for while recruiting. Do I still send the email?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Ready to send follow up email - do I still send? Ready to send follow up email - do I still send? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.