What's the most diplomatic way of calling a company and asking them to clarify a mistake on the job posting?

Basically I found a great job posting for what could be a dream job.

But then I noticed at the beginning of the posting, it says the job is in city A (where I live). Towards the end of the posting, it states the job is in city B.

Now this is a fairly large company so I'm sure it's all above board, just a typo from whoever uploaded it one way or the other. I want to call tomorrow to ask to clarify where the job is since I'd like to apply ASAP, I just want to go about it in the most diplomatic/polite way, since it's possible if I call and speak to HR it's very possible I'm calling to point out the mistake to the person who uploaded.

At the same time, I don't want to just call and ask which city the job is in, because then it may seem like I didn't look at the post.

Any advice would be appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What's the most diplomatic way of calling a company and asking them to clarify a mistake on the job posting? What's the most diplomatic way of calling a company and asking them to clarify a mistake on the job posting? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.