Need Help Understanding this Communication with Recruiter. Postponed my Final Interview with Company to Prioritize Filling Similar Position in Adjacent Region.

Hi SirDrProfessor!

I just wanted to send a quick note. I am working on two [position title] roles with the brand, one in Norcal (you!) and another in SoCal. They let me know that the focus has to be locking down the SoCal position before finalizing the details with NorCal. That being said you are a front runner in this search and I wanted to be sure you knew that. I am hoping to close the SoCal role by the first week of February, so I'll have more info after that for next steps. Is that okay with you? We certainly don't want to leave you hanging, but sometimes these priority roles delay the process a bit. Let me know if it's cool with you to circle back on next steps the week of February 4th.

Thank you!

This was sent to me on Monday and responded thanking them for their transparency and to please keep me appraised of their progress and reiterated my interest in the position.

I was scheduled to have a video call this Tuesday that got pushed back and this was the recruiter's response. Over this week I've had 3 interviews with two other companies and am moving to final round interviews next week.

My friend thinks the company has decided to hire me and is withholding the recruiter's commission on this position until she fills the SoCal position. I like that theory but I would prefer that they offer me the job instead of keeping me waiting like this.

Should I inform the recruiter about the other positions I'm interviewing for to try and get things moving again or wait it out and hope she fills the SoCal job quickly?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need Help Understanding this Communication with Recruiter. Postponed my Final Interview with Company to Prioritize Filling Similar Position in Adjacent Region. Need Help Understanding this Communication with Recruiter. Postponed my Final Interview with Company to Prioritize Filling Similar Position in Adjacent Region. Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.