Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read this. It's my first post here. Let me give some context:
I'm a 24 y.o creative, working in a multimedia agency. ~30k/y.
I know that I'm one of the best at what I do in my current level/career stage, and have been looking for a job at a bigger agency with promotion & increment opportunities. goal is to eventually become a creative director at a reputable agency 10-15 years down the road.
Had lots of companies getting back to me, narrowed the options down to two.
option 1) jr art director, ad agency. starting from ~33k/y- seems like a good medium sized company
- definite room for growth and progression
- long hours, some weekends burned
- in long run, potential salary cap will increase due to experience gained
- have good accounts under them, good for portfolio
option 2) in-house designer, fin-tech. starting from ~54k/y
- start-up culture, chill & good work/life balance
- money is really good (planning to get married soon)
- may not have much experience gained as only servicing one client (in-house)
- creative team is small, 1 art director, 1 copywriter + me (designer)
Advice from anyone, especially senior creatives/directors would be very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Edit: formatting
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: