Hi all. I just completed my third new week at my new job in the financial field. I would say by the beginning of the second week I knew it was not a good fit for me. The training has been severely lacking and overall its just a chaotic, disorganized atmosphere. I am dreading going in to work tomorrow. However, there is part of me wondering if it's just the newness of the job that is causing me to feel this way. I know I could go back to my old company if I wanted to (if I talked to the right people), but that would feel embarassing in a way. How long do you think it typically takes to settle into a new job? I know in the past for me it usually takes 3-4 weeks and that is right where I am now and still not feeling comfortable. Any advice is appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: